Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A new adventure

So, after a lot of back and fourth, I have decided I cannot stay in the same spot for very much longer, and I am going to embark on a solo adventure back to Europe; specifically Italy, and eastern Europe. This trip is going to be a little more reasonable, only a month long. My pocket book couldn't handle anymore than that. The trip is currently scheduled for the end of July to the end of August.

I am starting this blog far earlier to prepare myself on numerous fronts, and make sure I can turn this blog into something better than the last, which will also make for a better experience for the followers and anyone else who randomly clicks on the site. I am going to be upfront with all of you, that they more you click on my links and follow the blog the more it can help me make this trip even better ( $$$$). So from now till July, if you have any travel links, advice, criticisms, or anything else please feel free to do so, Im not Bill Bryson so anything will help...


Thanks, and I hope this trip will be even better than the last for you and I

No comments:

Post a Comment